Click here for Myspace Layouts

Wednesday 14 December 2011

my 3rd tca

well, today is my third tca at clinic ent

usually i enter room 2 or 3,but today room 4..and i'm a bit uneasy about it

 then doc assess my both ear and ask which one is better,

i said it just same

the doctor a bit worrisome,and he ask me if i want to do operation,

yes, i want to do it because i know my eardrum is cant be recovered anymore except surgery

and i'm sick enough to be an almost deaf person

and doctor said i need to be make sure that infection is not happen after surgery

so,my next tca is

20/2 pta (listening test)

20/3 go to see doctor at ent for a assessment whether i can to do the surgery (thympanoplasty)

24/4 i will be warded and i will warded for 3 days

doctor ask me yo maintain my health before the operation (make sure not fever, flu and infection in the ear)

well,that the hardest thing to do

i called my father to tell about it and as usually,,he is worry..hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment