Click here for Myspace Layouts

Tuesday 13 December 2011

13.12.11

for  a long time we have not messaging each other..and i cannot stop thinking whether MIZ still need me or not so, i decide it tonight...

me
i wanna ask u something.
MIZ
yes?

me
do you still love me??
MIZ
u think?

me
i dont know
MIZ
what your feeling ?

me
i asked u first
MIZ
i ask u second

me
i feel like only me exist in this relationship, if before u said my heart like a stone,,but now its like yogurt..even when i want to the question just know, my body is trembling and i started to cry..
MIZ
hahaha,it is?

me
u dont want to answer it??ok fine
MIZ
if i not answer it?

me
people said silent means yes, but dont know that 'yes' is for which question, whether still or not
MIZ
silent means yes? like want to marry...hahaha

me
i'm serious
MIZ
being serious about what?

me
forget it...
MIZ
i don't remember. cinta elysa's drama is quiet interesting right?

me
~~~not replying MIZ message~~
MIZ
ok,i luv k...still luv

>___<,,so happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment