Click here for Myspace Layouts

Tuesday 31 January 2012

result semester 5 ~see it from the bright side~

Today, i got my examination result for semester 5
emm, a bit disappointing because it is not achieved my target

and also because last sem is the most 'serious' sem than other sem
other sem I just playing around..
and a bit jelousy because their result are flying color,,congrate to them

How i'm gonna tell my parents about it, I really do not know how to tell them
although they will say 'it is ok'
maybe I just keep it silent

But I need to accept it, maybe I just not studying very hard...
and I need to study harder than for this last sem..

Ya Allah, thank you for this result,
I take it as a challenge and remainder from U and see it from the bright side
Only you know the best for me

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
Winston Churchill

~ it will be okay in the end, if it is not okay, it is not the end ~





footnote: i hope my health this year is better than last years

No comments:

Post a Comment